List of survey questions or questionnaire items that could be used to measure brand awareness/brand association:
- I know what [brand] looks like.
- I can recognize [brand] among other competing brands.
- I am aware of [brand].
- Some characteristics of [brand] come to my mind quickly.
- I can quickly recall the symbol or logo of [brand].
- I have difficulty in imagining [brand] in my mind. (reverse code)
(1 = strongly disagree, 7 = strongly agree)
Reference: Yoo, B., Donthu, N., & Lee, S. (2000). An examination of selected marketing mix elements and brand equity. Journal of the academy of marketing science, 28(2), 195-211.