List of survey questions or questionnaire items that could be used to measure brand loyalty:
- I will buy this brand the next time I buy [productname]
- I intend to keep purchasing this brand
- I am committed to this brand
- I would be willing to pay a higher price for this brand over other brands
(1 = very strongly disagree, 7 = very strongly agree)
Reference: Chaudhuri, A., & Holbrook, M. B. (2001). The chain of effects from brand trust and brand affect to brand performance: the role of brand loyalty. Journal of marketing, 65(2), 81-93.
- I consider myself to be loyal to [brand].
- [Brand] would be my first choice.
- I will not buy other brands if [brand] is available at the store.
(1 = strongly disagree, 7 = strongly agree)
Reference: Yoo, B., Donthu, N., & Lee, S. (2000). An examination of selected marketing mix elements and brand equity. Journal of the academy of marketing science, 28(2), 195-211.