List of survey questions or questionnaire items that could be used to measure least difficult behaviors:
- buying [brand] (shoes) for myself
- switching from [brand] to non-[brand] shoes
- recommending [brand] (shoes) to other people
- buying [brand] (shoes) for friends or family
- frequently using products with a [brand] logo
(1 = not at all, 7 = very likely)
Reference: Whan Park, C., MacInnis, D. J., Priester, J., Eisingerich, A. B., & Iacobucci, D. (2010). Brand attachment and brand attitude strength: Conceptual and empirical differentiation of two critical brand equity drivers. Journal of marketing, 74(6), 1-17.