List of survey questions or questionnaire items that could be used to measure self-brand connections:
- This brand reflects who I am.
- I can identify with this brand.
- I feel a personal connection to this brand.
- I use this brand to communicate who I am to other people.
- I think this brand will help me become the type of person I want to be.
- I consider this brand to be “me” (it reflects who I consider myself to be or the way that I want to present myself to others).
- This brand suits me well.
(0 = strongly disagree, 100 = strongly agree / 1 = strongly disagree, 7 = strongly agree)
Reference: Escalas, J. E. & Bettman, J. R. (2014). Self-Brand Connections. Handbook of Brand Relationships, 107.